“Case study – a technologically unique solution for recording the voice of dispatching communication”
For many years, the metro used a competitive recording system. Within the modernization of the new part of the metro, the companies realizing the order, with the main supplier Thales, approached our company to supply a system for data recording.
passengers per year
The aim of the cooperation was to deliver a technologically unique solution for recording the voice of dispatching communication in combination with the ability to adapt to local conditions.
- A unified environment for working with all interactions.
- Interactions are available in the record list of application platform ReDat eXperience.
- Access to them is controlled by authorization as well as to calls.
- Interactions can be filtered by metadata.
- All Quality Management modules can be applied to non-speech interactions.
- Detection of topics and context in interactions using the ReDat TopicDetection module.
- The system can be used to process non-speech interactions performed by back office staff.
- Even to content without a link to a specific contact center call.
- Scalable solution – for large and small customers.
- Licensing by number of interactions processed per day.