ReDat KMM Box
Hardware recording of USB HID (Human Interface Devices) communication devices such as mouse, keyboard, touchscreen and microphone recording.
ReDat KMM Box
The box records events such as: keystrokes on the keyboard, the direction and intensity of the mouse movement, mouse click, scroll wheel, movement around the touchscreen and more.
Ambient microphones are used in workplaces to control technological and transport processes to document and evaluate critical situations.
- Audio format aLaw 128 (16 kHz sampling).
- Support for TCP / IP, SRTP protocols.
- Software equipment – KMM firmware is stored on the SD card. The KMM configuration is also stored on the SD card. The KMM is not equipped with any other nonvolatile memory. Firmware update or configuration change is possible by simply replacing the SD card.
- Inputs 2x USB, 1x microphone (phantom power 48V).
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 45 x 165 (190 *) x 164 mm
- * width including mounting brackets
- Weight 1 Kg.
- IPv6 support.
- Powered by an external adapter (support for redundant pair of adapters). Un 12V, Imax <0.8A.
- In the event of a power failure, the operation of the monitored HID is not affected (“loopthrough” support).
- Passive monitoring – the probe electronics do not interfere and do not affect the communication between the HID and the workstation.
- Operating temperature 0 ° C to + 40 ° C.
- Storage temperature -10 ° C to + 60 ° C.
- Optical indication of the status of the external unit (KMM box).
- The status of the connected external units is diagnosed via the connected recorders.
- Monitoring the load of the recording channel, including the status of channel disconnection.
- Possibility of live listening