Corruption is defined for the purpose of the anti-corruption program of RETIA as an act leading to misuse of a position or office for personal benefit contrary to the legal order, ethical principles and to the detriment of organizations in/for which the corrupting individual operates.
RETIA decided to join the anti-corruption program with the aim to:
- Minimize corruption risk in RETIA business operations,
- Prevent corruption risks inside the Company while providing products and services for the company,
- As a major Czech industrial enterprise, give an example how to prevent unethical behavior and corruption.
The RETIA anti-corruption program consists of the following parts:
- Ethical code of conduct for the RETIA employees, a part of which deals with public tenders,
- Ethical line to be used by anyone who wishes to report a corruptive or unethical action in connection with RETIA,
- A set of processes and measures to evaluate corruption risks designed in line with the company business, employee groups or differences in markets where RETIA operates.
The RETIA anti-corruption program is carried out in cooperation with the Czech branch of Transparency International. We make the maximum effort to reflect requirements of the Defense Companies Anti-Corruption Index established by the Transparency International in Great Britain. The RETIA anti-corruption program is available to all company employees as well as to general public, including our suppliers, dealers, customers, media and self-government bodies in the Czech Republic and on all markets in the world where RETIA operates.