The management at RETIA, a.s. sees the potential for its business success and the path to long-term prosperity lying in its products and services having the very best quality with regards to environmental protection.
To ensure this goal, the organization's management has set the following principles:
- permanent focus on satisfying customer requirements and needs at the best possible costs
- continuous process improvement at all levels
- systematic employee motivation, education and training are a prerequisite for lasting improvement
- the senior management is personally involved in securing and developing a suitable work infrastructure
- mutual trust, respect and recognition is a prerequisite for ensuring that the organization’s products and services have the requisite level of quality.
- optimizing activities with regard to minimizing waste and protecting natural resources is a prerequisite and commitment for ensuring environmental care
- constant compliance with the legislation and other requirements that the organization has undertaken a commitment to in relation to the environmental aspects