The network data diode makes it possible to unidirectionally separate the various parts of the data networks. Thus, the data flows in just one direction and so, for example, it is impossible to attack the protected IT subsystem from the outside. The data diode represents one of the basic elements for ensuring cyber security in the civilian and military sectors.
- Unidirectional data connection between classified and non-classified zones
- Reverse data flow is prevented by the use of fibre optic technology, which safely separates the zones physically.
- Optical technology is resistant to electromagnetic jamming.
- No adjustment or maintenance required.
- It does not contain SW, security is provided by HW solutions.
60 x 175 x 114 [mm]
The ReTWis 5 radar uses UltraWideBand (UWB) radar technology. UWB technology is specific due to its high resolution, its resistance to interference and its virtual lack of effect (interference) on other radio systems. Another advantage is easy signal penetration through walls or other non-metallic obstacles. The visual outputs of objects hidden behind a wall are displayed on the basis of processing the impulses reflected from them.
- range of up to 40 m
- extremely light and portable
- highly mobile
- intuitive control
- various language versions
- 2D or 3D display
- starts within 20 s
- powerful batteries
- saves up to 2 hours of recording
- water and dust resistant