Monitoring of Noise Load
“Case study – obtaining data on the development of noise levels, which can serve as a source for decision-making in building passive or active anti-noise measures.”
The Controlling Analytic Centre (CAC) can be flexibly expanded to include a further feature – monitoring of noise load. This solution can be used wherever the monitoring of a noise situation is needed.
Probes and positions on the map
The acquired noise level data can then serve as a source for decision-making in building passive or active anti-noise measures, as well as for analysing specific noise events and identifying the noise source.
- A unified environment for working with all interactions.
- Interactions are available in the record list of application platform ReDat eXperience.
- Access to them is controlled by authorization as well as to calls.
- Interactions can be filtered by metadata.
- All Quality Management modules can be applied to non-speech interactions.
- Detection of topics and context in interactions using the ReDat TopicDetection module.
- The system can be used to process non-speech interactions performed by back office staff.
- Even to content without a link to a specific contact center call.
- Scalable solution – for large and small customers.
- Licensing by number of interactions processed per day.