Voice analyses in practise
“Case study – How voice technologies serve our current customers, who actively and successfully use them.”
One of the aims of our company is to keep up with constant technological developments in the field of voice processing. Contact centres have to be able to respond to these technological changes and that is the reason why we are presenting this case study regarding the use of voice technologies in contact centres.
Search in calls
The aim of this case study is to demonstrate several examples – how to use voice analyses, according to the real situation and how they are used by real customers. We are pleased to present to you how voice technologies serve our customers and to inspire you to utilise them in your contact centre.
- A unified environment for working with all interactions.
- Interactions are available in the record list of application platform ReDat eXperience.
- Access to them is controlled by authorization as well as to calls.
- Interactions can be filtered by metadata.
- All Quality Management modules can be applied to non-speech interactions.
- Detection of topics and context in interactions using the ReDat TopicDetection module.
- The system can be used to process non-speech interactions performed by back office staff.
- Even to content without a link to a specific contact center call.
- Scalable solution – for large and small customers.
- Licensing by number of interactions processed per day.