Multi-purpose 3D radar for detecting and tracking ground and low-flying targets.
ReGUARD - 3D short-range radar
ReGUARD is a multi-purpose 3D radar for detecting and simultaneously tracking ground targets and slow, low-flying targets with a small radar cross section (LSS, UAV). ReGUARD scans the space using electronic beam deflection. The radar can be supplied with a fixed or rotating base.
Instrumental range 0.25 ÷ 18 km
Altitude coverage 3 km
Provides Early Anti-Drone Warning
Deployment time under 10 min.
ReGUARD is designed for two basic uses: either as a stand-alone sensor or as an integral part of a complex system. It can be adapted to the customer’s wishes and the nature of the object under guard, so it is highly suitable for solving various tasks.
- 3D AESA technology with electronic beam steering in elevation and azimuth
- Rapid space searching using multiple received beams
- Only solid state technology to ensure high system reliability, including part redundancy
- Monopulse processing in azimuth and elevation to accurately assess coordinates
- Advanced signal and data processing to suppress clutter (including birds and cars)
- Data network interface (ASTERIX output, remote control, etc.)
- Built-in test equipment for automated system diagnostics
- Can be operated in 24/7 mode
- PORTABLE CONFIGURATION
- The radar head is mounted on a tripod, making it easy and fast to change its position. These advantages can be primarily used for temporarily securing important geographical points or border control.
- STATIC CONFIGURATION
- The radar head is firmly located in a stationary place, such as a building or mast. This configuration is suitable for the long-term security of important objects, such as power plants, airports, chemical plants, industrial plants, etc.
- MOBILE CONFIGURATION
- The radar head is integrated on the vehicle or on another customer-defined platform. This integration makes it very easy to guard large gatherings, concerts, sports matches or VIP zones.