Integration of the IT structure and electronic components into the 152 mm self-propelled howitzer DANA M2.
The self-propelled howitzer DANA M2 manufactured by EXCALIBUR ARMY spol. s r.o. uses modern elements to integrate the information system and electronic components into the weapon superstructure, which enables automated fire control from a superior command post.
Intercom and radio station
Command station and fire control software
Inertial navigation system
Driver station and video server
- a new powerful information system and components
- a commander’s computer and fire control software
- a gun-layer’s computer and fire control software
- a communications computer
- an inertial navigation system
- a computer for the driver including a video server
- new communications means
- a VHF/UHF tactical radio station
- an intercom and personnel station
The systems for integrating the IT structure and electronic components allow the DANA M2 self-propelled howitzer to carry out autonomous combat activities, including independently calculating the firing data, selecting the requisite ammunition and automated rotation of the turret in the azimuth and elevation.