Recording system for IP telephony, classic telephony, PC screens and data communication.
Digital recording system intended for recording, archiving, viewing and playback of audio records from various communication technologies (VoIP, analog, digital), PC screens and data communication.
Analog, digital and IP telephony
The device also supports recording of the general data, which contain the additional information of audio records (e.g. CTI data, events and others).
- SW solution, independent on HW, supplied together with the ReDat eXperience application platform
- data are stored on a hard disk of a large capacity
- redundant solution support
- integration into the LAN / WAN networks
- records are realized by using the standard Ethernet interface (10 Mbit, 100 Mbit, 1 Gbit), or via interface cards or external boxes (DVI, DP, KMM, MIC-4CH)
- option to configure the thousands of speech channels and to record the hundreds of simultaneously recorded phone calls
- switching records: continuous recording, manual control, by signalling, RTP detection, by the CTI integration, by special protocol (ED-137, SIPREC)
- supported codecs: G.711, G.723, G.729, G.722, iLBC
- supported formats of records: WAV and proprietary RAW format
- supported protocols: SIP, RTSP, RTP, H.323, MGCP, ED-137, SIPREC and proprietary protocols
- support of the time synchronization NTP, GPS and DCF
- SNMP diagnostics