Early warning long-range radar working in the VHF band uses this technology’s physical properties for the early detection of and guidance to targets, including stealth targets, which are invisible to normal types of radar systems.
ReVEAL - very long range radar
Surveillance radar in the VHF band is a tried and tested technology and forms the basis of this system. It even detects “invisible” targets at a very long distance, thus providing enough time to ready the army’s defence units.
It also guarantees increased resistance to enemy attack due to the fact that missiles guided to a target operating in this frequency band would need an antenna larger than the actual missile itself. This mobile system is ready for rapid deployment in all climatic conditions.
- Operating frequency in the VHF band
- Innovative BiQuad patch antenna
- Can be equipped with a C2 module used to support
command and control
- Portable console enabling remote control
- Long range
- Sophisticated digital signal processing
- Highly resistant to active and passive jamming
- Can target jammers
- High suppression of surface and volume clutters
- Rapid deployment and start-up
- Highly mobile
- Remote control and diagnostics, unmanned operation
- Possible to integrate an IFF interrogator for target identification
- Integrated GNSS
- Built-in Test Equipment (BITE)
- Standard or user-defined output
- Optional functions (GNSS orientation, recording devices, C2 module, etc.)
- Low operating and life cycle costs
- Easy maintenance